Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday Post 364c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3061 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Firm Refusal' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Change The Things You Can'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the loo then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa very chewy lotus root, a little fish and a lil of the meatballs PIG mum cooked for lunch today earlier.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: