Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Wednesday Post 364

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3609 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What Moves You To Minister?' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Fishing Lessons (5)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial morning pot :P trip but today I had such a happy snore I didn't wake again until dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot trip! 
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I fell back asleep again before this time being awoken by PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning back outside and awaiting Kim's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Kim arrives, she knocks, says morning and offers me fifteen more minutes. I wave Mum Pig @ her and she obediently leaves without going "or one more minute?" which would've gotten her the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Kim comes back, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her first break this week~ Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one slice of that delicious chocolate cake PIG mum cooked last night, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and another mug of Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Kim's car and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central to get a haircut and buy groceries.
  • She parks down the other end; I walk the entire length of the shops to reach Go Cutt. Luckily, there's no line and I get a haircut straightaway~
  • Next Kim and I grab a trolley and buy groceries @ Woolies before I buy a pork salad roll from the bakery. Originally I wanted to buy a BBQ pork one but they're already all sold out! The lady told me to come back this arvo and they'd have more ready; I said cya next week!
  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Came home, turned alarm off and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my yummy pork salad roll (thanks to Kim who put it into the oven for reheating) and a green/Chinese tea.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselrssly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Came home and popped online.
  • After I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and hopefully read for one hour. Actually, can that, horrid PIG mum's already ordered me to do my HEP for her. *sigh*
  • Hopefully I'll get dinner @ 6pm since Origin coverage begins @ 8pm! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!! We've unfortunately already lost the series and will just be playing for pride now and hopefully denying the smelly Blues their first series whitewash since 2000!
  • Toms: Corina's coming @ 8am and taking me shopping! Wonder will the parents lemme read @ the library yet ...
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal come 1pm!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hopingf everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: