Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sunday Post 360c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 7107 (sweet, that's the 20TH time this year I've plodded more than 5500 steps); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'In God We Trust' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now only nine. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Before the Broncos started playing, PIG mum suddenly ordered me off to the loo. Dad had decided to take us down to Gold Coast! Not sure why because the Surfers Paradise happened last night not tonight and I'd not see Silver Steve, but hey. One more loo trip and I climbed into dad's 4WS.
  • 'Twas nearing sunset when we arrived; I toured the eating strip and decided I wanted dinner @ Woka Woka GOLD COAST/SURFERS PARADSISE; I've not tried that before!
  • Before dinner though, I had to let the parents drag me around wandering and shopping. I bought a new historical fiction novel from the bookstore and a new tee  from the New Balance store.
  • We really did have dinner @ Woka! XD Apart from their menu, they've got blackboard specials! As usual, two meals between three people means I got piss little, but hey. That was expected.
  • More wandering around before dad tootled us home. The night trip back without traffic only;y took forty-five minutes; I spent that trip singing along to some old Westlife CD while PIG mum kept dadf awake by yapping @ him.
  • Back home I used the loo once and again @ 8:45pm; presumably won't go again until bed.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up... 
  • Woo hoo I've not got any therapies toms! Then hope PIG mum takes me out aisle walking somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total for me.
  • Will presumably have lunch @ home with dearest dad~
  • Priscilla's minding me... when? Like 12:15pm till 4pm, maybe.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 69TH time!
  • Wanna try watch the full match replay of the game the Broncos won this arvo; Uncle Colbert was so happy he immediately messaged me! XD I'm gonna read ALL the match reports I can find and bask in their glory~ XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: