Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wednesday Post 365b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3943; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Infinite Love' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Authentic Christianity'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea: the yummy tempura sushi roll I'd bought with Kim earlier today and one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Arvo tea finished, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • From 5:30pm till 6:30pm I joined WOVBrisbane's choir rehearsal online.
  • Once that finished, I immediately switched to Nine Now to catch the news: Brisbane will host the 2032 Olympics!! Goish I'll be ancient by then - forty-five!
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, two pieces of salmon and one mouthful of scrambled egg and pork meatball (meaning I didn't get one whole meatball myself; PIG mum just carved me a chunk).
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Thursday, ellse hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: