Friday, July 30, 2021

Saturday Post 366

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from last night's actually @ 4221 (nice, I don't pass four grand too often); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Honesty In Heart'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Overcoming Envy'; fourthly, John Piper's Daily devotional topic's 'Suffering That Strengthens Faith' and fifthly, TWFT topic's "Don't Meddle In Other People's Business." Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • When the clock hit 6:15pm, I called out and asked mother could she please microwave some dinner for me? Coverage started @ 7:30pm and I didn't wanna miss any!
  • July has been satisfied SIXTEEN times; after gulping down some rice leftovers and skipping soup, I headed over to the couch and waited for Friday night football!
  • After watching ACA (wonder which church randoms originally recommended PIG mum contact shows like ACA and make my plight well-known to get support? Glad it didn't come to that, anyhow) I quickly used the loo for one more tinkle and crashed on the couch just as Friday Night football sttarted airing! I had Uber to watch with me last night~
  • The Broncos had a narrow lead going into halftime and extended their lead to win the match! :D Hence why I watched Friday Night Knockoff and got myself off to bed afterwards.
  • Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am (when noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs) and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Whoops, just over five minutes left, so super-briefly:
  • Kim minded me from 10am till 2pm. We went to Calamvale Central for walkies, tomato and sushi buying.
  • Showered when I got home; sang 17% of my shorter second-favourite song sooftly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Kim cooked me yummy fried rice for lunch; I also sculled two more big mugs of white tea with two sugars because when we got home from Calamvale Central 'twas already 12:30pm.
  • Unfortunately, table tennis @ church got cancelled for this arvo because Brisbane's starting a snap three-day lockdown @ 4pm ... presuming ESS will happen online and will miss our once weekly family dinner out toms night. >< *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefullybbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: