Sunday, July 18, 2021

Monday Post 364c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2806 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 73RD time!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • After that, I happily snore, not waking again for the pot :P till like 8:05am, when dearest dad very considerately walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage. Ten minutes later, when he comes to kiss me bye and retuck me back into bed, I show him  Era and ask does he know why she hurts? Aww, dad immediately gets some Voltaren gel and rubs the affected area; the only thing was that I clean forgot it's deep-heat stuff; after he's left and headed into the garage I'm like um, hey dad, do you think I'm like having an allergic reaction to the Voltaren? Coz my hand's like on FIRE?? O_o Dad calls back don't worry; it's deep heat gel. Sleep, the burn will subside.
  • I happily snore for one more hour, waking once more for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly withabsolutely nothing bar my bra strap and the tee before leaving me to gett myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: