Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday Post 363e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4279 (ha, the second consecutive day I've plodded more than 4000 steps XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Taste Of Hell' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Jesus Restores Us'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Before joining the parents for dinner @ the gobbling :P table, I used the loo for one tinkle.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok and a lil pork. Oh, and one duck drumstick with most of the meat already removed.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of sooup; after taking the bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, I can do that most Mondays now~

No comments: