Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday Post 365b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2081 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, Our Daily Breed's devotional topic's 'Of Dreams And Dust And Stars'. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Before service began I'd asked Enoch please to grab me lunch, I'll wait downstairs and pay him back? Enoch said sure; thanks to Fiona who helped me down.
  • Only Enoch forgot! I'd have starved, except for Reverend Chris buying like ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of KFC delivered for like THIRTY people!
  • Boxes arrived; one exploded just as Aggie opened it and three breast pieces landed on my plate! "Cool that's my lunch!" I grinned. Dr. Lee shook out several chips for me; someone else spooned out a lil potato and gravy for me, and Charlie poured me a plastic mug of Pepsi.
  • Charlie also helped me back to Dr. Esther's car and she tootled me home, where immediately I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one deliciously juicy pear. I didn't really mind, since I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I finished before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum couldn't show off to him how much power sahe's got over me, ha.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight dearest dad's invited Reverend Suen's family over for dinner; he's cooked duck and PIG mum's made a burnt cheesecake! Hence I mightn't return online after dinner tonight.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up toms ...
  • Also hope she takes me aisle walking somewhere since David's not coming to gimme physio today, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Priscilla's minding me 3-5pm/4-6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 77TH time!
  • Righteo, hoping everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: