Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday Post 363

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3786 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Proud Works Vs. Humble Faith; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Fishing Lessons (2)'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God-Watching'; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Hope In Grief and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's sixteen but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after dinner out with the parents tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, third consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am, when I was awoken by PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs, and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I was certain she'd get noisy again one hour later!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: