Sunday, July 25, 2021

Monday Post 365c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 4893. Ooh, I may even make half a normal person before the night's out! XD Righteo, continuing events for Monday?

  • Unsurprisingly, she bites my head off for the lbl. XD After helping exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap and the tee, she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFP straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of gluggy porridge with one slice of toast that I smeared with avocado and PIG mum lemme press half a second worth of salt on, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • When dearest dad arrives home for lunch and PIG mum summons me over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • After getting myself a spoon, lunch is some swelling (say 'joong' in Canto) that Aunty Josephine made for us! I took mine with a lil sugar; PIG mum says you can also have it with soya sauce. Over lunch, we also Whatsapp video chat with 4th Aunty and Yau Hin~

  • Whoops outta time, so just very briefly: PIG mum took me to the Sunnybank Private Hospital QML to get my blood drawn; phew, the smart blood lady got it first go!

  • Went to Sunnybank Plaza to buy grocery from Coles and a harsiubing for my arvo tea @ Papa's Pancakes.

  • Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 77TH time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. 
    All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s) for the 76TH time!Titmus, Ledecky, Gould, Ahearn, McKeon, Rahm (heard), Browning, Calcutt, Gollschewski, Berejiklian, Greer, Schmukler, Kearsley, Bandt, Albanese, Arvier, Neich, D’Ath, Gyte, Hanniffy, Cranston (heard), Lucy (heard), Pullar, Suhayra (first name), Aden, Brummer, Fedor, Higgins, Heinke, Quade, Niu (heard),  Martinez,  Sexton, Fogarty (heard), Rennie, Uptin, Minjee (first name), Upcroft,  Badcock, Salomon and Dobbin 1AUD = 73.33USc. Wally Lewis read the .  read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Bulimba.. Brisbane was 7-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 6-22.  Sunrise: 6:31am sunset 5:18pm

No comments: