Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturday Post 365b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3751 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online when I get home tonight!! *sigh* But I'm leaving @ 5:30pm and it's already 5:15pm, so just super-briefly:

  • Hannah minded me from 10am till 2pm. Went walking with her for forty minutes through Underwood Marketplace, had twenty/thirty minutes to play on smartphone afterwards, went home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thgus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was the rice leftovers dad had cooked for me this morning and not one, butt TWO mugs of white tea with two sugars!
  • Dad took me to play ping pong with other CM people! Me, having no talent whatsoever, played only with him and prolly missed more balls than I hit. XD
  • Got home, munched my chicken kaarage sushi roll for arvo tea, drank a 4TH mug of white tea (from dad, but 'twas without sugar/honey) and returned online.
  • Attending Christmas in July @ BCAC tonight!
  • Toms: Fi's picking me up @ 8:30am and taking me to the Lung residence for SG then dropping me back @ BCAC for ESS afterwards.
  • Any lunch plans ...?
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum but hopefully she'll be too busy making cake to bother me; dad's invired Rev. Samuel's family over for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: