Monday, July 5, 2021

Monday Post 362e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3502. Ha, I'm literally only a couple of steps over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm. We're not going out, though, since PIG mum's found David to come gimme physio @ like 10:30.
  • In the arvo, I've got another appointment to see the psychiatrist. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to paint me like the spawn of Satan. Me? Gonna take it like water off a duck's back. XD
  • Then since Toastmasters isn't happening, I've not any plans for the rest of Tuesday! Will prolly finish my GCCW homework.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. @^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah I can manage that most Mondays now ... XD

No comments: