Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday Post 364d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3178 (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Firm Refusal' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "Who's Important Here?" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the gobbling :P table to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when PIG mum orders I get myself a spoon before eating breakfast.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: