Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday Post 365b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2614 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed NINE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 75TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of toast smeared with some avocado and sprinkled very lightly with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Lol, PIG mum was trying to show Chloe what a 'good' mother she was; she very loudly told me that she'd gotten me a spoon for breakfast! XD Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I visit the loo again. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I sit on my bed and wait for Chloe to finish up locking windows, etc. When she's finally done, she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW~
  • Only eight people attended today; I'm presuming the cold kept more away? Also, I'm not the youngest anymore: today some new female attended and she's only twenty-nine!
  • Will haveta wait for the minutes to figure out what to write for homework next meeting; originally I thought Ken said 'postcard' but then homework became 'write anything you want'?
  • After one more loo trip, Chloe tootled me off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch with Reverend Samuel and Aunty Harmony! Where she parked we had to cross the road to reach the restaurant; after entering I sat down @ the first table beside the door but then some waitress shooed me away to sit @ the second last table from the end.
  • Aww neither set meal suited me; one was black bean something and the other was curry something; I opened the menu to find what cheap thing I could buy for lunch but checked my purse first; score, after Chloe had bought groceries for PIG mum there was enough change left over for me to choose sth slightly more expensive! I had the pork cutlet rice with garlic gravy and a HK-style cold milk tea; delicious~
  • Turns out Chlooe's vegetarian! She ordered combination fried noodles but left all the meat; both Reverend Chris and Aunty Harmony chose the curry set meal with a hot HK-style milk tea.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching thr 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 75TH time: Palaszczuk, Schrinner, Colbeck, Heinke, Coates, Bleijie, Chesterman, Calcutt, Gollschewski, D'Ath, Berejiklian, Glover, Willan, Itagi (heard), Frydenberg (heard), Fegan, Colahan, Urquhart, Weinstein, Golinski, Fabris, Cassidy, Pangai (heard), Arvier, Crooks, Haas (heard), Bellamy (heard), Wighton (heard), Berry (heard), Hazelwood, Huni, Yellop (heard), Nash (heard), Martinez, Mercorella, Mair Donnelly, Airlie (first name) and Youngberry. 73.61USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from under the Story Bridge. Brisbane was 7-20 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 7-20. Sunrise 6:33am Sunset 5:31pm. 760% chance of showers.
  • P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Everything ... Or Something?'
  • P.P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Seeking God's Help"

No comments: