Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday Post 364e

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3345. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After going to the computer and noting down that I've got one, I do so.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge (I commend PIG mum for finding the perfect consistency today; sometimes it's too watery and other times too gluggy but today's was perfect!), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Suddenly, Aunty A  rings! I answer, she presumes I'm PIG mum and just yabbers away until I interrupt, going good morning Aunty A, it's Em here; are  you looking for mother? XD
  • When PIG mum takes the phone, I hiss @ her if Aunty A says let's have lunch, say YES no matter what! XD Turns out we'll meet with Aunty Lai Lin @ Sunnybank Oriental; I say score maybe Aunty A will shout lunch and PIG mum counters she never said that but I smirked and said I didn't need to be home until 4pm; after lunch let's just sit and wait until Aunty A gets the idea and pays. Then we'll leave," XD
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle and climb into PIG mum's 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways and even though I ask her to please turn the radio on, she completely ignores me and puts some Canto pop singer on instead. Today, Era helped Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubbed Ela's fingers for five minutes.
  • At Sunnybank Oriental, we took a seat first and checked in. Score, the A meal suited PIG mum and the B meal suited me. Or the other way around. XD When Aunty A and Aunty Lilian arrived, Aunty A chose the same as PIG mumm and I had while Aunty A chose sth different. All three ladies drank a hot honey lemon water; I enjoyed a HK-style cold milk tea.
  • Over lunch, mostly PIG mum and Aunty A talked; Aunty Lilian and I were too busy enjoying our food! Actually, Aunty Lilian couldn't finish hers and doggybagged some home. The biggest news was that Aunty A's younger brother recently got married! Aunty A showed PIG mum and me photos from her smartphone~
  • Lol PIG mum ended up shouting Aunty A and Aunty Lai Lin; I berated her over Whatsapp. XDD
  • Then we all went to Coles to buy groceries! I really wanted to buy the new Oreo cookies that had MARSHMALLOWS inside but PIG mum wasa mean and wouldn't lemme coz she'd earlier agreed to lemme buy a hotcake from Papa's.
  • Only that particular hotcake was so popular, there weren't any left! I asked them to please make me a new one and then hiked aall the way to outside Kmart for a seat while PIG mum went to collect my harsiubing.
  • Back home I used the loo for one tinkle and retootled online. Thanks to PIG mum who let Priscilla inside when she arrived like two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Priscilla who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Priscilla flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Priscilla rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one lastt when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was my delicious harsiubing with one mug of Chinese/green tea. Happiness was readding the book club novel for one hour; I finished pg. 150 @ 4:55pm and finished the entire book @ 5:37pm!! Didn't read the glossary but read the acknowledgements and finished them @ 4:39pm, which left me sixteen minutes to play Farm Heroes - and I FINALLY REACHED LEVEL 500!! I was so excited I immediately texted Kim. XD
  •  Whoops outta time, so super-briefly:
  • Used loo for two more tinkles before Priscilla left. She's back next Monday 4-6pm.
  • Watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 73RD time! All the things I usually record: Berejiklian, Greer, Kearsley, Frewen, Moy, Palaszczuk, Schrinner, Bark (heard), Butterfield, Bragg, Greenbank, Arvier,  Hopkins, Tanika (first name), Gillespier , Dobbin, Milford (heard), GFagai (heard), Pangai (heard), Gould (heard), Paix (heard), WarburtonBarrett, Morikawa, Pogacar, Verstappen (heard), Uptin, Russo (heard), Ginchcliffe, Burns (heard), DeboickPullar, Leyland (heard), Dreer (heard), Upcroft, Lecole, Doyle and Jewry.  1AUD = 73.69UScGarry Youngberry read the weather report from Newstead and Wally Lewis read the sports report.. Brisbane was 9-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 6-19. Sunrise 6:35am Sunset 5:13pm.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa little tong vegetable, two/three tiny chunks of pork and one wee slice of sth else.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now. XD

No comments: