Saturday, July 3, 2021

Saturday Post 362d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3046. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I blogged/Whatsapped/Facebooked.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, even though the lockdown was lifted @ 6pm tonight, ESS will only happen online. Think Carina's minding me from 8:30am till 11am; will shower @ 10am and then watch ESS @ 11am.
  • Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me ... may just stay @ home all day.
  • Ooh I'm gonna watch the Broncos play toms arvo!
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner toms night since places should have reopened!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: