Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday Post 362c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly,  Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3772 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 70TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?


  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial wakeup call but today I happily snored all the way till like 8am, when dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before I used the pot:P again!
  • After dearest dad had kissed me bye and left for his hard day's work, it wasn't long until PIG mum started her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. When she entered my room to hit me with the eye goo I immediately told her about the accident and she immediately bit my head off. Not only that, she immediately told Hannah too when she arrived @ 9am. *sigh* 
  • After Hannah finished getting me kitted, I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirted me some toothpaste~
  • Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I released I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of gluggy porridge with one slice of toast smeared with avocado and sprinkled with a dab of salt, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and another mug of Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

     

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • At 10:30am, I went and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I returned online and waited for David's arrival. While online, I discovered today was National Fried Chicken Day!!

  • David came and gave me one session of physio: ten minutes treadmill walking 0.8km/hr, fifty reaches each for Ela (with pronation and opening fingers) and Era, 100 steps stepping through for Erf without support (but very close supervision) and sixteen laps walking.

  • Lunch afterwards was a tuna with tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese.

  • Saw the psychiatrist. PIG mum relished bagging me out; I took it like water off a suck's back. XD

  • Got home, had a slice of PIG mum's yummy orange and carrot cake and one mouthful of passionfruit for arvo tea and happily read for seventy minutes. Usually I just read for one hour but I read a bit more today coz I wanted to reach pg. 500 , which I did @ 4:26pm.

  • One more loo trip for me before I returned online.

  • Toms: Kim's minding me 9am till 1pm.

  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD

  • Choir singing from 5:30pm till like 6:45pm!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: