Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturday Post 365c

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 5311 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Near The Cross' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Carries Us' but fourthly and way most importantly, if PIG mum still gleefully boots me off to bed @ 9:45pm tonight (she's making cake for the Suen's since they're coming over for dinner toms night) then I'm really still owed FIFTY MINUTES online!! >< *sigh* But dad dropped me off @ BCAC foor our Christmas in July celebration; yay for HK-style BBQ! Thanks to Uncle William who skewered things for me to cook; I ate like three chicken wings, two pork balls and one sausage. Thanks to Ingrid who helped me once to the loo around 8pm and Joey who dropped me back home around 9pm. Sadly, Santa didn't appear meaning I didn't get any presents but Jy noticed my Christmas tee! Fi's driving me to the Lung residence for small group toms and back to church for ESS. Ooh fingers crossed I can find someone to buy me lunch coz it's last Sunday of the month community lunch after service! Then Pastor Suen and family are coming over for dinner toms night! Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: