Sunday, July 11, 2021

Monday Post 363d

 Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3202. Righteo, continuing events for today, just very briefly?

  • Returning online after lunch, @ 2pm I use the loo for one more tinkle and then climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD.
  • First we pick-up the new book club nook from the Logan North; it's some illustrated memoir!
  • Then we buy groceries from the Underwood Marketplace Woolies.
    Priscilla's minding me 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 72ND time!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm.
  • Arrgh, now horrid PIG mum's gleefully forcing me on the stupid HEP for her. *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 73RD time: Glover, Chalmers, Pullar, Gatenby, Bowden (heard), Froden (heard), Kramer, Gert-Jan (first name), de Graaf, Diamond, Avery, Upcroft, Bazzi, Trump, Branson (heard), Bezos (heard), Musk (heard), De Santis, Martinez, Gyte, Rynne, Pearce, Flegler (heard), Arrow (heard), Hipwood (heard), Hooper, Djokovich (heard), Federer (heard), Nadal (heard), Berretinni, Barty, Greenbank (heard), Ormsby, Ronson and Green. 1AUD = 74USc.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry You read the weather report from Mount Cootha. Brisbane was 11-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-21. 6:37am sunrise 5:10pm sunset
    P.P.S. After completing the HEP for PIG mum, she then insisted I get myself a spoon for dinner. *sigh* Priscilla came @ 4pm, I showered, had some yummy passionfruit and three slices of the turnip cake PIG mum cooked (she ordered I get myself a spoon for that, too *sigh*) for arvo tea. I also started my new book club novel; it's great coz it's got all these illustrations! Today I reached pg. fifty @ 5:34pm.

No comments: