Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday Post 363f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4398. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I blogged. Have finished the newest entry; just proofreading now. Think I'll try for one post per month, @ least.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9am till 1pm; PIG mum says she thinks she'll send us outdoors walking, provided the weather holds up.
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Hoping to spend my most important two hours of the day online and read for one hour after Hannah leaves; hopefully PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea.
  • Kim's coming @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters. Sam asked me to do timekeeper/Warm-Up Master this arvo; I chose the latter.
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas afterwarfs, never mind the fact that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADFES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, todanight I've managedd SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: