Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday Post 363e

  Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4195. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Kim's helping me up @ 9am and then minding me till 1pm. Think PIG mum said she was sending me to Calamvale Central for a haircut; fingers crossed she'll finally lemme buy a BBQ pork salad roll for lunch!
  • Think I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture this arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Ooh maybe I can finally finish the book club novel when I get home!
  • Choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:45pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SIX posts today; that doesn't usually happen Tuesdays! XD

No comments: