Monday, July 5, 2021

Monday Post 362d

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3360. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, my delicious calamari sushi roll and one small mug of green tea. Originally, PIG mum had left the green tea teabag in a HUGE cup that I usually reserve for white tea with two sugars; I just told Priscilla to please swap to the little blue/pink mug for me.
  • Happiness was reading for one hour while Priscilla cleaned the bathroom and sat to massage Ela for awhile. When I read, I reached pg. 444 @ 5:09pm and pg. 450 @ 5:17pm. The other happiness was getting to play Farm Hereos for like ten minutes before using the loo once more for two tinkles then signing Priscilla off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Monday 4-6pm.
  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo once and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Priscilla kindly passed me for dinner tonight, which was rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa sweet carrot, three tiny chunks of pork and two tiny slices of chicken, which I easily fit into my mouth for the last mouthful. I'm not really a fan of dad's rule that I'm only allowed to stick ONE mouthful into my gob @ once, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus whatt's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: