Friday, July 23, 2021

Friday Post 365b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2953 (hence why I'm certain I'll have cracked three grand before the night's end XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 76TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • About one hour later, I wake to kiss dearest dad bye when he comes to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work; I also use the pot :P again.
  • One more happy hour snoring for me, nature calling once more before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Shortly afterwards, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help very slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and the tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when PIG mum orders me out, saying that breakfast's ready.
  • For breakfast, I had the 'mar lai gol' (say that in Canto) that PIG mum had baked last night! The texture was slightly gluggy and as expected, it wasn't sweet nor yellow enough but other than thatt, 'twas great! I also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we start the day listening to some Cantonese pop singer and Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 150 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps to rub Ela's fingers for about four minutes.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 76TH time: Calcutt, D'Ath, Butcher (heard), Berejiklian, Fabris, Colohan, Wildman, Walters, Korisau (heard), Arrow (heard), V'Landys (heard), Ardern, Cavallaro, Sims, Kramer, Woodlock, Quinlan, Pulver, Fitzgibbons, Gilmore, Iwata, Hegarty, Bell, Mercorella, Cornell (heard), Hogan (heard), Delaney, Wilkins, Packham (heard), Croucher (heard), Zampatti, Mortimer, Cullen, Walters, Pangai (heard), Rapana (heard), Thurston (heard), Granville (heard), Neale, Fagan, Berry (heard), Ahearn, Duke, Trevis,  Foster, Tillio (heard), Morrow (heard), Korda, Occhilupo and Coates (heard). 73.71USc = 1AUD.Wally Lewis read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weathger report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 9-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-23. 6:33am sunrise 5:16 sunset

No comments: