Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday Post 363b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greetingf for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4456; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Lies With Truth' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'I Want To Go Home' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online after I ring Aunty Lai tonight!! >< What a crappy end to such a fabulous evening; tonigfht drove PIUG mum and I out to Redcliffe for the Christmas in J uly markets (didn't buy anything) and we saw the fireworks after having dinner @ the Coffee Club! Janice will gimme a lift to the Lung residence for small group toms after PIG mum drives me to BCAC; dunno if there's anything after ESS but fingers crossed dad will take us out for dinner toms night! Righteo, hope tpo see everyone @ church toms~

Chjeers,
Em. ^^ 

No comments: