Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday Post 363b

  •  Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4446 (aww, why couldn't I have plodded two steps fewer?? 4444 would've been a cooler total! XD) and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-one. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for tonight?
  • Got dressed, brushed teeth, got myself a spoon and ate porridge for breakfast and then did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Suddenly Janice messages our SG and tells me to just join online like she will; she's not well! Instead I ask PIG mum please to drive me to the Lung residence; I know their address!
  • Just Pole and me with Pastor Grace today; Janice joined online and we started studying the first two chapters of Hebrews.
  • The Lungs dropped me back to BCAC for ESS afterwards. Sang everything for worship plus the harmony for four songs and speaker today was Pastor Chris.
  • Dr. Esther drove me to Rochedale State High, Alwyn bought us fried chicken bento boxes with a pearl milk tea for lunch and I played badminton! Chucked a basketball around with Joey first.
  • Came home, showered and had dinner @ Ho Lin Wah with the parents.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up ...
  • Will doubtless have lunch with dearest dad @ home.
  • Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me? David shouldn't come toms and Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Ooh, maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news for the 72ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: