Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday Post 364d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3162. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued blogging.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Kim's helping me up @ 9am and minding me till 1pm. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll send us to Calam Central for walkies, lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch and a Calamari sushi roll for arvo tea!
  • Prolly seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him.
  • Haveta finish checking and submit my GCCW homework before spending my most important two hours online.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum will feed me some arvo tea and lemme read the Star Trek book for an hour !
  • Choir singing from 5:30pm till 6:30/7pm; hopefully dearest dad will wait for me to have dinner together~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: