Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday Post 364c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2783 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after we get home from dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • At Aunty Ann's, I use the loo for one tinkle then lay down for a comfy massage. PIG mum's in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept a conversation going.
  • After one more tinkle, I sit and drink just over half a mug of water and then we say our thanks and byes to Aunty Ann before taking our leave.
  • Back home, PIG mum feeds me what she'd originally intended for my breakfast: the avocado toastie with the merest sprinkling of salt. She also makes me one mug of coffee with the coffee machine Aunty Ann recently gave her; it's DISGUSTING coz it wasn't fragrant (in Canto: heung) whatsoever!
  • Tiff and Maddy came to gimme a session of OT. They brought Play-Doh and I made a minion!Next week's Maddy's final session; I'll never see her again! We're gonna cook pasta, prolly~
  • When they left I rang dearest dad and then tootled online.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival one minute late, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • I note down the time and then walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with the bra strap, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After doing five sets of the Clock Yourself program with Kim, arvo tea's one mouthful of gloopy passionfruit, one lil banana and one big mug of green tea. Happiness was reading yesterday's paper for one straight hour - and I've STILL not finished yet!
  • Kim was too happy tapping away @ her smartphone and didn't notice the time; she sent me to use the loo quickly for one tinkle and I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back 10am till 2pm toms; hopefully she'll take me for walkies @ Calamvale Central again! Will shower @ 12:30pm coz I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Tonight we've been invited for dinner @ Uncle Wallace's place with the Slams!
  • Toms: wonder will dad take me to go play table tennis with CM people again come the afternoon? Kim says to keep reading the paper, not my book.
  • Oh, must remember to complete Bible study homework tomms; Term Three resumes this Sunday!
  • Presuming I'll not return again online tonight; wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: