Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday Post 365c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3036. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Reverend Samuel's and Aunty Harmony's lunches arrived first; I told them please go ahead and eat first but they're like nah we'll wait.
  • When all our meals arrived 'twas Reverend Samuel was was like, ooh, selfie time! 
  • Lunch was delicious; we just chatted about everything while eating!
  • Back home, I take a nice hot showert - I wash my own hair today, but thanks to Chloe who helped rinse the hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Unsure why Chloe doesn't help me with putting my pants and knickers on, but she helps with Erf's sock when I do Elf's, so no biggie.
  • Showering process finished, I boot up the computer while Chloe goes to clean the bathroom before coming back to massage Ela.
  • When PIG mum got home she lemme eat a pear for arvo. I declined to get myself a fork, choosing instead to eat with Era and promising PIG mum I'd wash Era before returning online. Actually, before I did so, I did another stinky unspeakable. 
  • After happily watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 75TH time, I asked dad was dinner ready yet every fifteen minutes but wasn't summoned over till 8pm!
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Chloe washed and returned to me after breakfast for dinner tonight; July has been satisfied TEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lootsa yummy broccoli, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, two lil chunks of salmon, one lil piece of scrambled egg and one yummy tiny slice of chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip now with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: