Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Wednesday Post 363b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4779 (not bad; that's the closest I've been to being half a normal person for awhile! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What A Friend' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Wisdom We Need'. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?

  • Joined choir rehearsal online. It started one minute early, the video froze after fifteen minutes, it took another thirty minutes before I could rejoin and it ended one minute late. XD
  • Had dinner (rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten and two/three wee thin tiny slices of pork/beef.
  • After drinking soup and using the loo for one tinkle, dad tootled me off to church to play ping pong with some CM folks!
  • Lol, those guys are hardcore: smashing balls, yelling (Uncle Wallace XD) and then there's me, with basically no hand-eye coordination. Still, when we left I turned around and gave dad a big hug and thanked him for taking me. Some aunty asked was I still cold (*on arrival she'd asked how are you and I'd wailed COLD! XD) and then invited me to come play with them again Saturday arvo! Turns out they place thrice weekly! When dad was driving us home I asked him who was the aunty wearing the pick jacket who knew my name and dad sheepishly goes I'm not sure either; maybe Vicky? XD
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and return online.
  • Toms: GCCW has been cancelled coz all bar three members are over seventy and the state's telling over seventies to stay @ home until this pandemic's better! Instead, I'll read for one hour @ home, hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with Carina and buy groceries, buy takeaway lunch @ Woka Warrigal and crash Fi's place for lunch and then go home and shower! Best of all, either parent will take me to the Springwood Tower Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant for our book club meeting! Fingers crossed I can finish the book toms morning!! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: