Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday Post 364d

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's definite final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3514 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD);  secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Shortwave Praying'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Navigating The Storms Of Life' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the week's now forty-one. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • For the first time in two DECADES, we were invited to Uncle Wallace's place for dinner!
  • I apologised for not being able to ttake my shoes off upon entering his house but luckily his place is tiled.
  • The Slams came too!
  • I loved the chicken Uncle Wallace baked with salt; I ate one wing and one drumstick~
  • Then I played Farm Hereos while they all chatted happily; I passed more levels!
  • PIG mum's cake was delicious!
  • When we left I cheekily asked Uncle Wallace was he gonna invite us again after another twentty years, i.e. 2041? Uncle Wallace roared with laughter, saying he'd be way too old by then!
  • Will get myself to sleep tonight; PIG mum's already hit me with the eye goo.
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Planning to read the paper for thirty minutes and then go walkies with Kim @ Calamvale Central. Will shower after getting home @ 12:30.
  • Oh, think dad will take me to play ping pong/table tennis with CM folks toms arvo; Uncle Wallace says he's going too!
  • PIG mum's printed my Bible study homework for me; must remember to complete it toms~
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: