Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday Post 366c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3651 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Trials And Temptations' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Jesus Is Our Peace'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dearest dad returned home from swimming, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, dinner was reheated and I was summoned, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get this arvo for dinner; July has been satisfied SIXTEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: leftover fried rice that dad cooked days ago plus three sweet pineapple chunks.
  • Dinner was gulped (not spooned, coz I was thirsty; PIG mum says by the time I'm thirsty it's too late and I'm meant to stay constantly hydrated but 'twas safer that I wait rather than walking to the kitchen to get myself water and then walking back online, down with one bow of soup.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Back to blogging now, while listening to the Olympics livestream! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: