Thursday, July 29, 2021

Friday Post 366b

 Heylo again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2778 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! While praying before bed Thursday night, I'd SPECIFICALLY asked God please could He NOT send the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road to tip bins until AFTER the Sun had risen sufficiently for me to see the time on the clock mounted on the wall; how does God respond? By spitefully sending the noisy garbage truck ROARING down out street SO EARLY that the sky hadn't even BEGUN LIGHTENING yet, let alone the Sun having risen!! >< In the pitch darkness I silently told God to eff off and coaxed myself back to sleep without any lbl; ha. I understand it's impossible to win God and I'm not trying to; I'm just saying I'll not let Him win. This morning was the perfect example of such.
  • Nature didn't call again until 6:40am; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls again every hour after that initial pot :P trip but today I had such a happy snore that I didn't wake again until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage!
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily snored for one more hour, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: