Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday Post 364b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3803; secondly, Joni's devotional topic for tonight's 'The Forgetfulness Of God'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Restoring Ways" and fourthly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now nineteen. Righteo, just very, very briefly, since I've got less than fifteen minutes left?

  • Attended Bible study and then ESS.
  • Had a Happy Meal for lunch from Maccas.
  • Eep the Broncos got flogged by the Tigers! *cringe*
  • Showered and then went out to Sunnybaank Oriental for a little dinner with the parents.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Will have lunch with dearest dad @ home.
  • Hope PIG mum remembers to take me out for walkies either before/after dearest dad gets home for lunch, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 73RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: