Thursday, July 22, 2021

Thursday Post 365d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3186. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Actually, after I'd taken my bowl back to the sink and was walking back online, I felt Erf's shoewlace underneath the shoe and sat back down into my dining room chair. Yup, shoelace undone; thanks to PIG mum who retied it for me befoore I returned online and published the previous post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night; like I say every Thursday, a very little's better than none @ all! Even though I'm sure PIG mum'll try talk me outta eating ice cream since it's really cold tonight. XD
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since she's got Tiff coming to gimme a session. Actually, toms's the last time Maddie's coming with; thanks to Chloe wwho bought me a thank-you card from The Reject Shop while I was @ GCCW; I've also got a block of Kit Kat to give her. Think we're cooking white sauce pasta?
  • Hmm ... but PIG mum originally said she'd tske me out to Calamvale Central and lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch ... will ask her about that tonight.
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Ooh maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 76TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: