Friday, July 23, 2021

Saturday Post 365

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2327 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'How To Defy Sinful Desire' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Take Care Of You' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get home from playing ping pong!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Huh, you'd think watching the entire Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games, getting myself independently to bed and gicing Elf a fifteen minute rub before falling asleep around 1:30am would entitle me to an awesome night's sleep but no, idiot nature called around 3am and demanded I use the pot :P for her. XD
  • Nature called again around 6:20am, when noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after another pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I knew for certain she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, precisely one hour later, noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING back upstairs and gets changed for work; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After that third pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • Phew, when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before dashing off to her half day's work, she didn't notice the lbl I had while brushing teeth last night. I suppose I was that riveted watching the Opening Ceremony last night I didn't even feel the need and by the time it hit I was brushing teeth and 'twas already too late! >< XD

  • After dearest dad retucked me into bed and promised to stay quiet letting mew sleep happily in peace; I had a MASSIVE snore and didn't wake again for the pot :P until Hannah arrived! I was actually sitting over the commode when she knocked and entered, I just said "Good morning! Sorry I'm peeing right now; fifteen more minutes?" 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: