Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wednesday Post 365

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3479 steps (so bet I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Grace For Every Need' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Become A Nurturer'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Like last night, I used the pot :P once last night @ 12:25am and again @ 6:45am, before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  • Happiness was then sleeping all the way until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • I manage to fall lightly back asleep before being awoken this time by PIG mum with her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo when surprise - Kim arrives ten minutes early!
  • Kim gives me fifteen more minutes and then we get me kitted. After brushing teeth (Ela enjoyed another break this morning) I sat over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon first, breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge, one slice of toast smeared with avocado and sprinkled with some salt (since Kim did it, I could actually TASTE some salt! XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Whoops, less than thirty minutes left, so just super-briefly:
  • Did a stinky unspeakable then went to Calamvale Central with Kim for walkies and grocery shopping. Had twenty minutes leftover too play Farm Heroes; I passed more levels! XD
  • Came home, turned alarm off and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was a baked bean and cheese toastie cut into two rectangles with one mug of Chinese/green tea. Kim cleaned the bathroom and then sat and massaged Ela for awhile before leaving @ 1/2pm.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. Before I left, he gave me a new little piece of bubble wrap! XD
  • Got home and tootled online.
  • Once my most important two hours of the day are up, I'll go eat my sushi roll and come back for choir practice.
  • Toms: suddenly Corina can't take me; someone called Chloe will take me insteadd! Hope she's nice~
  • Meeting Reverend Suen and Aunty Harmony for lunch @ Ho Lin Wah!
  • Eels and Raiders are playing toms night ... should I watch?
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl,  else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: