Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday Post 364f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3436. Aww, not quite 3.5 grand; maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and share the She Reads devotional for today.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. If PIG mum sends us walking and shopping @ Calamvale Central, fingers crossed she'll lemme buy a pork salad roll for lunch and a calamari sushi roll for arvo tea!
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving and I don't have neither Toastmasters nor anymore appointments happening Tuesday but PIG mum's already gloating that she's gonna gleefully force me to do the stupid home program for her. *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 74TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: