Monday, July 19, 2021

Tuesday Post 364

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2304 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'His Timing Is Perfect' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Ask And Listen'. Anyways, events for today?

  • I used the pot :P once last night @ 12:25am and once again this morning @ 6:45am, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that first pot :P trip but this morning I happily snored all the way until dearest dad silently very thoughtfully along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking and relieving myself again! 
  • Whoops have spent too long Facebooking. XD Nearly outta time, so just briefly:
  • Hannah helped me up @ 9am.
  • Got myself a spoon for breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Was just heading out into the garage to climb into Tank coz Hannah was taking me to Underwood Park for my thirty minute hike when David arrived? Lol, I invited him to come walking with me, which he did.
  • Played for like forty minutes on mobile afterwards, passed more Crandy Crush levels! XD
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was another burger! Clever mother made meat patties and apparently even added one slice of cheese but refused me any tomato sauce, huh. That was washed down with one mug of green/Chinese tea.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Hoping to read for another thirty minutes and munch some arvo tea once I've used up my most important two hours of the day!
  • Toms: think Kim's helping me up @ 9am. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll let us go to Calamvale Central and lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch and a calamari sushi for arvo tea.
  • Also think I'm seeing Ray in the arvo for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Choir practice toms night!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: