Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday Poist 366c

 Goad evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3271. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for tonight?


  • Brushed teeth, sat over the loo for two tinkles and then had my yummy custard bun for breakfast.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I counted: PIG mum yapped for forty minutes! XD
  • Had a tuna in tomato and onion with one slice of cheese toastie, cut into four.
  • Tiff came and gave Ela a session of OT; Ela held herself open foor awhile, used theraplaydough :P and played piano. While she was here, CODA rang: Kim's LEAVING!!! O_o"
  • Kim minded me from 3pm till 5pm. 
  • May haveta skip dinner tonight coz I'm watching the Broncos play the Cowboys!
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Hopefully she'll take me for walkies @ Calamvale Central. Will shower @ 12:30pm since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Dad's taking me to play ping pong/table tennis with other CM folk toms arvo.
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: