Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday Post 363b

 Heylo again, good evening and presumably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3939; secondly, Joni's devotional topic for tonight's 'Guard Your Words' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Blocked Prayers' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! *sigh* Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for tonight?


  • Dad tootled me to Springwood Tower for our monthly book club dinner; I sat beside Jen/Second Mum!
  • Nine ladies here tonight; I ordered the stir fry chicken in teriyaki sauce with rice; ate everything bar the last several slices of capsicum, which I quickly shoved onto Second Mum's plate after she left. XD
  • Tonight we discussed the book, movies, AFL and everything in between!
  • When we were leaving I saw the owner lady sitting @ another table and asked her in Canto next time can we please have bowls? The waitress only gave us plates tonight; since I only had Era feeding me I accidentally pushed rice off the side! XD
  • kath took me through the drive-thru for a birthday McFlurry (caramel sauce, apple crumble and crunchy chocolate stuff!) and apple pie!
  • Got home, used loo  for one tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: PIG mum should help me up, coz she's got the OT over doing some cooking with me... hmm, how will she fit in our fried chicken lunch with that?
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Bunnies vs. Cowboys tonight ... should I watch? Nah, better not: gotta sort out that study stuff I've not finished that Axiom rang today about!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: