Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wednesday Post 365c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4153. Ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Forgot to mention: I'd just returned online when PIG mum ordered me to do five rounds of that Clock Yourself for her. The program's funny: green's always the first coloured called! PIG mum was her usual annoying self, ordering that I constantly weightshifted to the left.
  • That done, I returned online and published the previous post, before continuing to edit my latest blog entry
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Corina was taking me to the Garbo library toms morning for GCCW, but CODA rang this arvo and said suddenly she's not available but someone called Chloe's coming instead! Hope she's nice~
  • Also hope she eats Chinese food, because I'm meeting Reverend Suen and Aunty Harmony for lunch @ HGo Lin Wah come 12:30pm! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: