Monday, July 26, 2021

Tuesday Post 365

 Good morning! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2283 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'What It Means Too Love Money' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Become Willing To Change'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Huh, nature ruined my awesome sleep streak @ 12:25am; I also used the pot :P again around 7:00am before spending ten minutes I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for awhile longer, waking for the pot :P once more when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then letting herself back out to await Hannah's arrival.

  • Surprise, she comes ten minutes early today! When she knocks, enters and says good morning, I wave Uber @ her; she knows to gimme fifteen more minutes and promptly exits. XD

  • Oops only like thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and then went for a thirty minute hike with Hannah to the lake! The pagoda has benches with backrests; we sat there for awhile, played mobile games and took photos of the ducks.

  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was a bowl of rice leftovers and one cup of green tea.

  • Used loo for two more tinkles before Hannah left. She's not back until next Tuesday~

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours online I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and hope PIG mum will feed me some arvo tea.

  • May do another stinky unspeakable before returning online.

  • Kim's coming @ 5:30pm and taking me to Toastmasters! Looking forward to grabbing dinner @ Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*

  • Toms: think it's Kim coming to help me up again? Suppose I'll do the indoor walking with her, seeing as how I did the outdoor walking with Hannah today.

  • Also think I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD

  • Then I've got choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm!

  • Anyways, maybe bbl afterwards, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: