Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday Post 364

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3115 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Energy For Today's To-Dos'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Worried? Pray About It!' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Prejudice And Forgiveness'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Whoops, I've actually confused the dates; this morning was actually my 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night. XD Nature didn't call until 7:05am, when dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock to the door for PIG mum's imminent leaving; after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • \Amazingly, I fully fall back asleep before PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and rush off for her half day's work!
  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed and promises to stay quiet so I can snore in peace, I happily catch more zzzs, waking twice more for the pot :P before Kim announces her arrival promptly @ 10am.
  • Dad tries to dig me outta when I've still got thirty seconds left, I use Mum Pig to Bear Bum him and refuse to stir until I've counted down my last thirty seconds. Kim knew better than to try and get me up. XD
  • After I've counted down my last half minute, I sit up, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth, where Ela enjoys her last break this week. Teeth brushed, I drink one huge mug of water, sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I take my toothbrush and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to dad who cooked yummy ham and eggs for breakfast; thanks to Kim who added one slice of cheese for me and tried (although not very successfully XD) to cook the bread yummy with butter XD) I also drank my first big mug of white tea with two sugars and read Thursday's newspaper for thirty minutes.
  • After that, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into Kim's car. Destination: Calamvale Central for walkies, tissue and sushi buying.
  • Whoops, outta time, so just super-briefly:
  • Came home, turned alarm off and showered.
  • Ate yummy fried rice for lunch
  • Went and played table tennis with dad @ church!
  • Had my calamari sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Think both parents are upstairs snoring ... but I'm hungry and want dinner! XD
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing's that Bible study's resuming for Term Three!
  • Planning to watch the Broncos play Sunday arvo!
  • Then dad had better take us out for Chinese food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice if I'm restricted to just having a pissy little Happy Meal for lunch with him!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: