Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday Post 364b

 Heylo again, good evening andd potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2573 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Power On Display." Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online, I got offline and headed over to the gobbling :P table, calling out upstairs to PIG mum could she please feed me some arvo tea?
  • Before she gave me two digestive bikkies to munch, I first had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a juicy pear. I didn't really care, because I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • When dearest dad returned home from work and took PIG mum out for walkies, I happily read for thirty more minutes. I'd never really been a huge fan oof Voyager but still, it's Star Trek!
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 74TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hoping everyone has a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 74TH time: Calcutt, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Berejiklian, Arvier, Fegan, Heinke, Sardie, Stirling (first name), Hinchcliffe, Tresize, Upcroft, Punchard, Willan, Biden, Macgibbon, Leckie, Barty, Kingston,  Zeller, Fox, Chesterman, Greer, Ahearn, Bell (heard), Glover, Triggs, Sailesh (first name), Kumar, Rosser, Manther, Mercorella, Genovese, Bezos (heard), Damon (heard), Funk (heard), Milford (heard), Scare, Marika (first name), Koroibete, Finch (heard), McSorley, Martinez  and Sexton. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 73.9 USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 6-20 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 7-16 Sunrise 6:34am Sunset 5:14pm

No comments: