Saturday, July 3, 2021

Sunday Post 360b

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 820, but hopefully we'll leave the house soon. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted I boot the computer up and Carina goes to clean the bathroom.
  • At 11am, I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back Thursday 8am.
  • At 11am I joined ESS.
  • For worship, I sang everything plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his final sermon on the Gospel Pandemic series.
  • After service I finish texting our RSVP to Kalos about his wedding with Aggie later this year!
  • When I'm summoned for lunch, I grab a spoon and seat myself @ the gobbling :P table.
  • Dad's made tasty fried rice!
  • Lunch's washed down with one cup of Chinese tea; after taking my bowl over to the sink and using the loo for one more tinkle I return online.
  • Wonder when we'll go out? Personally I'm just hoping to watch the Broncos play this arvo!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Haven't got any roster from CODA but will presumably have lunch @ home with dearest dad and physio with David.
  • Ooh and maybe I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 69TH time!!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: