Friday, July 23, 2021

Friday Post 365c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3169 (see? Told you I'd pass three grand! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Smile, God Likes You!' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Greatest Symphony'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • At Aunty Ann's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for a comfy massage. PIG mum's in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Aunty Ann; my grateful thanks to Aunty Ann for always replying and keeping a conversation going.
  • After one more tinkle and half a cup of water, we say our thanks and byes. PIG mum tootles me off to Calamvale Central to buy a yummy BBQ pork salad roll for lunch before driving us back home.
  • I quickly eat my yummy BBQ pork salad roll for lunch but not quick enough coz Tiff and Maddie arrive to gimme a session of OT! 
  • Today I cooked fettucine cabonara! After hacking up everything on The Chopping Board of Death (and wailing very dramatically for all the poor bacon and zucchini, I stood @ the stove and cooked it! Tiff ordered Ela up onto the stove bench too; I tolld her for safety's sake I'd rather leave her down by my side coz she gets involuntary movement and what if she jerked herself into the flames and burnt herself? Tiff said she'd keep an eye on Ela but forgot to; sure enough, idioot Ela jerked towards the flames. Luckily I felt the heat and yanked the arm away; after that Tiff linked arms with Ela meaning she was all safe.
  • Before they left, I gave Maddie the chocolate and card, saying thanks, bye and all the best~ Then I tootled online until Kim came to mind me precisely @ 3pm.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 19% of my shorter secxond-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I did five rounds of that Clock Yourself exercxise then sat and enjoyed a small half bowl of the yummy fettucine cabonara I'd cooked for arvo tea. Also read for fifty-five minutes.
  • Used loo for two more tinkles before Kim left. Think she's back Tuesday?
  • Watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 76TH time!
  • Dad made fried rice for dinner with the leftover bacon I'd sliced earlier and salty egg!
  • Read for five more minutes before returning online since I like reading for one hour everyday~
  • Will try to figure out how I can watch Channel Seven live now, since I wanna watch the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony @ 8:30!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: