Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday Post 363d

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3010. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After doing those five rounds of Clock Yourself I got myself a spoon for dinner, sat and had the chicken burger I'd made with Tiff and Maddy for arvo tea! I also drank one small mug of green tea and read for fifty minutes while Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for awhile.
  • Before Kim left @ 5pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles. She's back next Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters!
  • Enjoyed watching the 6pm news bulletin~ Annoyingly, the stream cut off partway through the bulletin, I quickly headed over to the couch and thanks to PIG mum who turned the television on for me.
  • Returned online after the news ended.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get after PIG mum left and went swimming for dinner tonight; July has been satisfied FOUR times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa yummy cabbage, one/two small chunks of yummy chicken and several small chunks of yummy pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down withn one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after 9pm followqing one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week and what's happening Saturday, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: