Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday Post 363

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2704 steps; secondly, John Puiper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'When Another Christian Hurts You' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Be A Know-I(t All" but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I get home from book club dinner!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Argh, nature ruined me achieving one more week of an awesome sleep streak! >< *sigh* I used the pot :P once @ 12:25am.
  • Carina helped me up, I read for one hour, did a stinky unspeakable and then we went grocery shopping @ Sunnybank Hills and bumped into Caitlin @ Woolies! She'd had a migraine last Thursday, the poor thing~
  • Bought takeaway lunch from Wokw Warrigal and ate @ the Mok residence~
  • Came home, turned alarm off and showered.
  • Let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea and finished the book club novel!
  • Book club dinner tonight; it's also ice cream night!
  • Toms: pretty sure PIG mum's found some OOT to come gimme a session.
  • Hope she remembers her PROMISE to take me to eat fried chicken for lunch!!
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Note to self: Axiom rang today saying I'd not submitted the whole course? Must check and redo!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: