Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday Post 364b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3302 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Faithful God'. Righteo, continuing events for tonight?

  • When the clock ticked to 8:30pm but dad still hadn't summoned me over for dinner, I called out, "Hey dad? Can we please have dinner yet? It's 8:30pm and I'm hungry!" There's some movement sound from the couch (i.e. dad had fallen asleep) and dad's sleepy voice goes, "Yeah, I'll start cooking now. While he's reheating dinner, PIG mum tumbles downstairs; I presume my call to dad woke her also.
  • When I'm summoned over for dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; July has been satisfied NINE times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower (that had been dyed pink coz it'd been cooked alongside the tomatoes which had bled profusely over them XD) and several small slices of yummy pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding ttotal for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: