Saturday, July 31, 2021

y Post 366b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2152 (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Overcoming Envy'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started online, I got offline, used the loo for one tinkle and them headed down to eat the yummy sushi roll I'd bought with Kim earlier, drink the big mug of Chinese tea that PIG mum had kindly left me and read for not one but TWO hours, because it's only ever Wednesday that I get to spend I blessed three hours reading~ Today I finished page twenty-five @ 4:30pm exactly, finished page thirty-three @ 4:46pm and reaching page fifty @ 5:15pm.
  • After one more loo trip I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Haveta finish and publish my blog post tonight; August arrives tomorrow! 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: